Writers -- Professor John Fischle and Bobbe Brooks-Fischle

Mar 18, 2012

Encouragement from Writers to Writers

Along the arduous path into the publishing world,
There are those who have been helped and seek to help others.
Some extend a critique, words of wisdom or a warm hug of encouragment.
Others lend confidence via the written page--
Cutting a vein and sharing their blood, sweat and tears.

One such encourager and lover of writers is
Author Cecil Murphey who has written over 100 books.
http://cecmurpheyswritertowriter.blogspot.com/
This new book and his blog--are a must read for writers.

"If God is calling you to be a writer,        
then He will lead you from this point on.
And you will soon discover that He has known all along
That you'd have this desire and has been building into your life
A whole set of unique events from which you'll be able
To draw your own one-of-a-kind perspective."
    --Bodie and Brock Thoene, Writer to Writer
"I think the crucial thing in the writing career
Is to find what you want to do and how you fit in.
What somebody else does is of no concern
Whatever except as an interesting variation."
--James A. Michener


Author, Editor and Speaker Susan Titus Osborne--
After 30 books--sums up the journey:

"When all I had to hold onto was a thread linking me to God,
I learned to step out in faith and to take risks.
If I had not been forced to earn a living,
I never would have developed my current programs and ministries. . .
                                                  I am now blessed with a supportive husband and a thriving business."

Whether it's writing or some other creative adventure--
I hope you have a happy week
Mastering and enjoying
  Your God-given gifts. :)